One Lovely Blog Award --Thank You True A. Lewis
I want to send out a huge thank you out to fellow genealogy blogger and friend True A. Lewis of the wondeful blog NoTe's To MySeLf, for nominating my blog for this award. What a lovely surprise! Thank you True for this. True is a passionate story teller and if you haven't had a chance to read about her genealogy journey please do check out her blog.
Here are the rules for the One Lovely Blog Award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to that blog.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 bloggers you admire, or as many as you can think of.
4. Contact your bloggers to let them know you have tagged them for The One Lovely Blog Award.
Okay, let's see ...share seven things about myself.
1) I'm a stay at home mom who loves watching her babies growing up and oh man they are growing up way to fast. They are my joy and my heart my boy and girl and I am so very proud of them.
2) Before becoming a mom I worked in retail sales for several years and then my last job out of the house was working for a call center that handled collections. Those years were an incredible time of self discovery. I worked with people of all different backgrounds and ages. It really just made it ever more clear to me that we are all just people trying to do the best we can in this life. At least that is the way it is for most of us.
3) One of my favorite things to do is to watch silly nonsense on Youtube with my best friend.
4) We just signed up for Netflix two months ago and oh man my life will never be the same again. LOL.
5) I can't live without coffee. Good thing I married a man who sells the stuff. :) He's a wonderful husband and father too.
6) I love me some cake, like I mentioned in my last post. If you missed it, here's the link: Something About Me Saturday: I Have A Thing For Cake.
7) I am so very thankful that I started blogging and now am connected to this wonderful online genealogy family. Thank you to everyone who's read and supported my blog.
Now I've chosen 7 blogs that I'd like to send a special shout out to and nominate for the One Lovely Blog Award. By no means does this include all the blogs I read and follow. Please I don't want anyone to be upset if you don't see yours listed.
True, I know you were already nominated but hey girl, I love your blog so I am sending some love back your way and nominating you anyway. Ha! :)
NoTe's To MySeLf by True A. Lewis
Root Digger Genealogy by Yvette Porter Moore
Finding Eliza by Kristin Cleage
Between the Gate Posts by LindaRe
Southern Greens by Mark Green
Griot Gram Genography by Victori Bass